2016-01-19

Start

Look back my half a year ;
It was the deepest and busiest time since I was born.
My life changed rapidly.

I tried to think carefully and make decisions to be respectful for everybody.
But it was so difficult. I might have made some mistakes and something had gone wrong.
I hope to solve these complex problems peacefully.
I believe that time heals all wounds.

Anyway, finally my big event was finished.
Gradually I became to be able to have my own time. It was a very little though.


This is my new room.
I decorate the window by dried flowers which were the bouquet of my wedding ceremony.
A curtain is my mother's wedding veil.
I can feel that I am surrounded by many people. It makes me relax.
It is my property that I had spend in everything.
I can't see my future now.
But I want to try to built my life for my next decade little by little.

Thanks to all.